Opens Thursday 27 February Welcome to the Apocalypse!
Calling all gamers - You don’t just play this game you are in it!
Phone 01604 838 333 to book Open Games/Casual Sessions
Suitable for players 5 years and above, you can play lazer tag as a single player or team. Tag your target with a hand held, infrared-emitting targeting device to win points
Lazergeddon will open 27 February
Open Games /Casual Sessions
Open games / sessions - pitch your skills against all-comers
£9.95 per head
1 hour - made up of 3 x 15 minutes laser games or 4 x 10 minute games, £9.95 per head. Min numbers 1 /Max 12
Book Now - phone 01604 838 333
Book your party now! Suitable for 5 years and up
£14.00 per head
3 x 15 minutes laser games within the hour, food, party bag/toy, unlimited juice, private party room for 1.5hrs (1hr play, 30mins food) Min numbers 10/Max 24
Northampton's most exciting new Lazertag.
Ample free parking
Vending machine with snacks and drinks (card payments only)
Cashless site except for Arcade machines, operated by £1 coins
Next to Berzerk - use separate entrance opposite the entrance to the main carpark
4 CLAYFIELD CLOSE,
TEL: 01604 838 333
How to find us
Lazergeddon is based next to the Berzerk Soft Play Centre with its own entrance. Off the Kettering Road turn into Moulton Way and turn left after the Fire Station into Moulton Park and turn left immediately. Lazergeddon is on the right before you enter the Berzerk car park.
Coming Soon - Watch this space
Min Age 5+ - must be accompanied by adult 18+
8+ can play on their own / under 8’s ratio 2 children/1adult
To ensure your visit is safe and fun we ask that all participants read this safety notice before you are allowed to play.
• A child feeling unwell or with a recent injury must not use any of the equipment.
• Food, drink, toys, jewellery, watches and mobile phones cannot be taken into the lazer arena.
• No chewing gum or sweets are permitted in the lazer arena.
• All sharp and/or hard objects must be removed prior to playing.
• We advise children not to wear spectacles in the arena.
• Shoes and socks must be worn at all times. No open sandals or flip flops are permitted.
• All equipment should only be used as intended.
• All children should follow instructions from the marshal at all times.
• Lazer guns should only be used as intended. Must never be fired intentionally into the eyes. Do not stare directly into the lazer beam.
• Lazer guns should not be thrown or used as a weapon.
• The game is over when you hear the sounder. Please immediately stop play and leave the arena.
• Climbing on the walls and obstacles in the arena is dangerous and forbidden.
• Crawling on the floor of the arena is dangerous and forbidden.
• Rough play and fighting is forbidden. Repeated misbehaviour will result in children being asked to leave.
• Should a child get into difficulty whilst in the arena please call a member of staff to help. We have qualified 1st Aiders on duty at all times.
• Customers are required to report all accidents / incidents that occur within their hire period to the Supervisor.
• Any damage to or faults with the equipment, fixtures or fittings must be reported to the Supervisor. The named hirer is responsible for the booking and a charge may be made for any damage caused by persons attending the function.
• Lazergeddon operates unisex toilet facilities. Parents need to supervise their children at all times.
• Children using arcade machines must be supervised at all times.
• Arcade machines should only be used as intended.
• No refunds will be issued for arcade machines.
• Fire doors within the arena are only to be operated in an emergency.
• Lazer Marshals will be present during game play to ensure children are playing safely, however this is not a replacement for parental supervision.
• Parents/carers should monitor for children becoming overheated or overtired.
• Parents/carers should encourage their children to use the toilet before entering the lazer arena.
If the above rules are followed, your visit will be fun and safe. If you have any concerns regarding safety at Lazergeddon, please see a member of staff who will be happy to help.
Terms & Conditions
• By making the booking you accept the terms and conditions of hire as follows:
• All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. (Responsible adults 18+)
• Please note all payments for open play and parties are non-refundable.
• NLT does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
• NLT reserves the right to end parties/open play sessions if we feel the children are behaving irresponsibly or are incurring damage to the property.
• If any hire causes damage or requires excessive cleaning NLT will apply a charge for the damaged caused by any persons attending the party to the named hirer to recover the costs.
• The use of photographic and recording equipment, including mobile telephones, is forbidden in all public areas of NLT operated sites unless authorisation had been obtained in advance from the Centre Management in line with the NLT photography / filming policy. A copy of the policy can be provided upon request.
• NLT operated facilities are no smoking organisations and as such smoking on the premises at any time is prohibited. This includes all formats of electronic cigarettes and Vape sticks.
• NLT reserves the right to refuse admission of any person(s) without reason being given.
• Use of NLT equipment, facilities and amenities is permitted entirely at the users risk and NLT shall not be liable for any personal injury by any injury from such use.
• NLT does not accept any liability for the loss or damage to any car or content thereof parked in the grounds of the centre.
• For health and safety reasons you will be asked for a list names of the children attending your party.
• Please make staff aware of any special dietary requirements which we will try to cater for.
• Please ask when booking if there are any special requirements you need for the day or you require something different to what we offer. There are no guarantees, but we may be able to assist with making your child’s party even more special.
• Please refrain from using glitter/confetti type materials, or sticking anything to the walls of our party rooms.
• NLT operates a cashless vending machine in our reception area. No refunds will be issued.
• No hot drinks or alcohol to be brought in or consumed on the premises.
• All cutlery and tableware brought in must be plastic or paper.
• Candles brought in for the birthday cake must be handed to the staff member on arrival and these will be lit at the appropriate time by the Lazer Marshall.
• Please acquaint yourselves with the fire exit doors which are clearly marked. Should the fire alarm sound, leave all belongings and make your way outside to meeting point A, situated opposite BACA. Staff will evacuate the building and await the fire service.
• In the event of a power cut to the building, please leave all belongings and make your way outside to meeting point A.